Plant Operations MiWorkspace transition is complete!
The MiWorkspace migration is complete. We thank you for your cooperation and patience during this transition. Your assistance was a major contributor to the success of this productive change.
Answers to your Google questions!!!
Visit for all things UM Google.
Tips and Trickshover to pause
- To clear your browser's cache - With your browser open and active, press and hold the keys: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete. Then select the applicable check boxes you would like emptied.
- To access your U of M mail - In any web browser type email.umich.edu into the address bar.
- In Google you cannot save a group address on an incoming email as a new contact group
- Use Tasks as a handy to-do list - Add new items to your tasks list by clicking "Mail" and then "Tasks" on the top left of your screen, or you can convert emails into tasks by clicking the "More" menu and selecting "Add to Tasks."
- To be able to auto-create an email when you reply or click an email address use Google Labs: Canned Responses. Automatically send emails using filters. See explanation.
- Turn on the Mail Lab "Inserting Images". This places a button on the Compose screen that allows you to insert an image directly into the body of the message. Right-click anywhere in the message and select undo, or hold down the "CTRL" key plus the "Z" key.
Casper Timeclocks for Plant Operations is rolling out! Casper has been revamped from the ground up with focus on business flow efficiency, streamlined user control, flexibility, standardization, and accuracy.
Software Asset Management (SAM) is a business practice that involves managing and optimizing the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of software applications within an organization... more
NextGen Michigan - UM's IT service approach and investment in Next Generation technology
IT Rationalization - UM initiative to maintain IT services while reducing redundancy
MiWorkspace - a package of core IT services with greater access and support
Cloud Computing and Information Security - as it applies to UM's IT environment
Your IP Address is 22.214.171.124
- This is the IP address the server sees when you connect.